AT&T is expanding its Internet of Things (IoT) Fleet Management portfolio to meet the needs of small business, enterprise and government customers. As part of that effort, AT&T has launched AT&T Fleet Manager – mobi.
mobi, a BSM company, is an industry leading GPS tracking and analytics platform that gives fleet and operations teams increased visibility into asset utilization for optimizing operations, driving increased revenue and minimizing costs.
With AT&T Fleet Manager – mobi, you can optimize your fleet operations and maximize the return of your assets with actionable insights into daily fleet planning, scheduling and route optimization to promote safe driving and fleet compliance. With an easy to install ‘plug and play’ GPS device, you can install the solution in seconds without any installation costs. The AT&T Fleet Manager – mobi solution is flexible, giving you the ability to select add-on solutions when your business needs them, with end-to-end capabilities that integrate seamlessly into existing applications.
Know where your team is at anytime through these solution capabilities:
- Better Fleet Visibility: Improve response time and optimize routing by pinpointing the exact location of each vehicle.
- Minimize Loss and Theft: Be alerted to off-hour usage, speeding, idling, device tampering and when vehicles are outside geofence boundaries.
- Maximize Vehicle Investment: A comprehensive maintenance dashboard including reporting of engine hours, service reminders, device status and fuel consumption.
- Efficient Resource Management: Build an accurate, comprehensive roster to balance job distribution and improve customer response times.
- Proactively Manage Driver Safety: Set violation alerts, run in-house audits and monitor driver behaviour with a visual scorecard on speeding, braking, acceleration, and swerving.
Customers can take advange of the AT&T Fleet Manager – mobi Bundle, starting at $20 per month. For a free demo and to take advantage of this limited time offer, contact 1-866-287-0135, ext. 7143BSM Technologies – A leading player in the M2M industry for 20 years, BSM continues to grow and has proven its sustainability in the GPS asset tracking and telematics industry. Our location-smart platform is ideal for managing the health and compliance of assets vital to your organization. Covering a wide range of industries from construction and rail to tanks and even HOS, BSM is your committed partner in assisting with all your fleet management solutions.
Today, our solutions are used to optimize and manage over 70,000 assets across 40 countries by some of the largest rail, construction, and commercial fleet organizations in the world. Experience our enterprise-focused solutions, robust capabilities, and customer-oriented culture.